- Click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under Privacy and security, click Site Settings.
- Cookies: check Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- Select the I accept the risk! button.
- Click the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- Click Options or Preferences
- Click Privacy & Security on the left
- Under the History heading, set Firefox will to Remember History.
- Click Safari in the menu bar and choose Preferences.
- From the Preferences dialog box that opens, select the Security tab along the top.
- Select the Privacy tab along the top.
- Next to Cookies and website data, make sure Block all cookies is unchecked.
- Click on Opera icon “Menu” and than “Settings”.
- Click on the “Reload” button of the web browser to refresh the page